Sunday, December 05, 2004

Yo ya'll

It's been a long time since blogging crossed my mind. Was just too darn busy. Too busy to even answer calls and messages. Anyhows, I missed Zouk Out :( Nonetheless, what's another years' wait eh? Don't ask the "WHY". Just... don't ask. :) Ah wells, it's just the beach, cool music and indiscriminate free-sex (of which i want no part thereof).

The clubbing scene.. Haven't really been in touch of it ever since a month or two ago. Especially Phuture in particular. The only clubs I've been to other than Phuture itself, is *BQ. You can't compare it to the uptown and chic, modern socialites who frequent Zouk's famous Phuture. But still, a-ok music and cheap but potent booze is somewhat attractive. Not that I get wasted. I just love the feelin' of alcohol in my bloodstream.

Speaking of which, alcohol. I'm collectin' ABSOLUT right now. Got a CITRUS and VANILLA. Next targets, BLACKCURRANT and PURE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
New found collective hobby of which in the near future I wish to start; Collecting weapons and armors of the Medieval Times. Where knights and bowsmen once ruled this very Earth. No axes please, you can get them at your very own neighbourhood shopping centre where RED axes can be found. :)

Very well then, I bid you farewell now. Godspeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace & Love ya'll..

"The past can never be re-written. Neither can it be undone. It can only be understood." -Authour Unknown